You know what absolutely kills me? Celebrity dating shows. I can't get enough of them, but they are so incredibly ridiculous. And, there's always a SECOND one. Flavor of Love, Flavor of Love 2........Flavor of Love 3. Yeah. It's time to give up. Now, there's Rock Of Love 2. I Love New York did 2 shows. I mean, let's be real here folks. It's all the same skanks and weirdos. The only people that try out for shows like that are the people that want to be on TV. They don't give a shit about Flav or Bret Michaels or whoever else. Seriously. There's always drama. The contestants always fight with each other. It's amazing but sad all at the same time. People in this country are so fucked up.
Which brings me to my next subject. Paris Hilton. I can't stand that stupid bitch. She is worthless. Well, technically she is worth a whole lot...of money that is. She brings nothing good to society. She's a HORRIBLE role model for young girls. I mean, I've made some bad decisions and had some drunken nights, but I'm not a celebrity on the front pages of magazines everyday. What does she do? She sits around and says "that's hot." Seriously , she's terrible. She never has anything to say that's actually interesting. To top it all off, she's ugly. She looks like a skeleton. What's so great about being so skinny? It's ugly. Having no ass is UGLY. I would LOVE to fight her. I would just knock the shit out of her, and it would feel sooooo good!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment